Friday, October 18, 2013

Love wt you DO-DO wt you Love.

Martin Martinez founder & Creator of Cosmo Universal Art .
also a Motivational speaker on the Importance of Education ,
I have travel across the Country performing live for all Levels of students & Schools
sharing my life journey on how i have made a career out my childhood dreams,
by adding Education and embracing the teachings in the classroom you too can live your Dreams ,
in 1996 i landed a front page article from Ardmore OK. that open the doors to a Amazing journey that is till continues today.
  
                                                                   Ardmore OK .

adding Education to my Mix gave me POWER , COURAGE , WISDOM .
having LOVE for my Performing Arts gave me ENERGY & EVOLUTION .
Love wt you DO-DO wt you Love.

 2002 @ The Space&Rocket Center in Huntsville AL.
I perform live for the International Teachers of The Year,
this was also a new Beginning ,
My Art has gone around the World many times due to 
my live shows @ The Rocket Center for 7-years.



The drop-out rate has gone higher each year as Technology progresses
the ways of Teaching also takes changes.
Don't get left Behind find your way to your 
Dreams .
LEARN & then Learn more then 
WIN!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment